USA: Campbell appoints two new senior executives; Doreen A. Wright to head information technology; James M. Kenney to lead U.S. sales force
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced the appointment of two senior executives -- Doreen A. Wright, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer and James M. Kenney, President of the Campbell Sales Company. Wright, 44, was Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Nabisco, Inc. from 1999-2001. Since April she has served as a consultant to Campbell. She will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and oversee the company's global information technology organization. Wright has over 20 years experience creating and leading information technology organizations and systems, much of it spent with leading U.S. financial service firms. Her appointment is effective June 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report