USA: Campbell appoints two new senior executives; Doreen A. Wright to head information technology; James M. Kenney to lead U.S. sales force
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced the appointment of two senior executives -- Doreen A. Wright, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer and James M. Kenney, President of the Campbell Sales Company. Wright, 44, was Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Nabisco, Inc. from 1999-2001. Since April she has served as a consultant to Campbell. She will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and oversee the company's global information technology organization. Wright has over 20 years experience creating and leading information technology organizations and systems, much of it spent with leading U.S. financial service firms. Her appointment is effective June 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods