USA: Campbell appoints two new senior executives; Doreen A. Wright to head information technology; James M. Kenney to lead U.S. sales force
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced the appointment of two senior executives -- Doreen A. Wright, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer and James M. Kenney, President of the Campbell Sales Company. Wright, 44, was Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Nabisco, Inc. from 1999-2001. Since April she has served as a consultant to Campbell. She will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and oversee the company's global information technology organization. Wright has over 20 years experience creating and leading information technology organizations and systems, much of it spent with leading U.S. financial service firms. Her appointment is effective June 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw