USA: Campbell appoints two new senior executives; Doreen A. Wright to head information technology; James M. Kenney to lead U.S. sales force
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced the appointment of two senior executives -- Doreen A. Wright, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer and James M. Kenney, President of the Campbell Sales Company. Wright, 44, was Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Nabisco, Inc. from 1999-2001. Since April she has served as a consultant to Campbell. She will report to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant and oversee the company's global information technology organization. Wright has over 20 years experience creating and leading information technology organizations and systems, much of it spent with leading U.S. financial service firms. Her appointment is effective June 6, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review