USA: Campbell CFO Basil L. Anderson announces retirement
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced yesterday that Basil L. Anderson, 56, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has decided to retire on April 30, following his fifth anniversary with the company. "The past five years have been a wonderful experience and I am pleased to have been a part of the many positive changes at Campbell. I am confident that Campbell has a bright future," Anderson said. "At this stage in my career, however, I want to pause and reflect on the best direction for my life and my family. I intend to pursue opportunities for personal growth and development before committing to any of the business opportunities currently available to me."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods