USA: Campbell CFO Basil L. Anderson announces retirement
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced yesterday that Basil L. Anderson, 56, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has decided to retire on April 30, following his fifth anniversary with the company. "The past five years have been a wonderful experience and I am pleased to have been a part of the many positive changes at Campbell. I am confident that Campbell has a bright future," Anderson said. "At this stage in my career, however, I want to pause and reflect on the best direction for my life and my family. I intend to pursue opportunities for personal growth and development before committing to any of the business opportunities currently available to me."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever