USA: Campbell CFO Basil L. Anderson announces retirement
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced yesterday that Basil L. Anderson, 56, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has decided to retire on April 30, following his fifth anniversary with the company. "The past five years have been a wonderful experience and I am pleased to have been a part of the many positive changes at Campbell. I am confident that Campbell has a bright future," Anderson said. "At this stage in my career, however, I want to pause and reflect on the best direction for my life and my family. I intend to pursue opportunities for personal growth and development before committing to any of the business opportunities currently available to me."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry