USA: Campbell CFO Basil L. Anderson announces retirement
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced yesterday that Basil L. Anderson, 56, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has decided to retire on April 30, following his fifth anniversary with the company. "The past five years have been a wonderful experience and I am pleased to have been a part of the many positive changes at Campbell. I am confident that Campbell has a bright future," Anderson said. "At this stage in my career, however, I want to pause and reflect on the best direction for my life and my family. I intend to pursue opportunities for personal growth and development before committing to any of the business opportunities currently available to me."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti