USA: Campbell forms division for expanded international businesses
The Camden, NJ-based global food manufacturer and marketer Campbell Soup Co yesterday [Wednesday] announced the formation of a new division to align and grow its expanded international businesses. The new division represents about US$1.3bn of Campbell's US$6.7bn annual sales, making it the company's second-largest operating unit. Recent acquisitions in Europe and Australia have nearly doubled Campbell's sales outside of the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods