US: Campbell Mexico deals to result in 260 job cuts
Campbell Soup Co has signed a deal with Grupo Jumex and Conservas La Costeña that will expand its manufacturing and distribution capabilities in Mexico but result in the loss of 260 jobs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs