USA: Campbell names Douglas R. Conant president and chief executive officer
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced that Douglas R. Conant has been elected President and Chief Executive Officer and a director of the company, effective today. Conant, 49, was most recently President of Nabisco Foods Company where he led the $3.7 billion business to five consecutive years of double-digit earnings growth. He succeeds David W. Johnson, 68, and becomes the company's 11th leader in its 132-year history.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods