USA: Campbell names Douglas R. Conant president and chief executive officer
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced that Douglas R. Conant has been elected President and Chief Executive Officer and a director of the company, effective today. Conant, 49, was most recently President of Nabisco Foods Company where he led the $3.7 billion business to five consecutive years of double-digit earnings growth. He succeeds David W. Johnson, 68, and becomes the company's 11th leader in its 132-year history.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations