USA: Campbell names M. Carl Johnson of Kraft as senior vice president-chief strategy officer
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) Thursday (12 April) announced the appointment of M. Carl Johnson III, as Senior Vice President-Chief Strategy Officer, reporting directly to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant. Johnson, 52, was formerly Executive Vice President of Kraft Foods, N.A., a unit of Philip Morris Companies, where he led the $2.5 billion New Meals Division. He will join Campbell April 16.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"