USA: Campbell names Nabisco's Robert A. Schiffner chief financial officer
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced yesterrday the appointment of Robert A. Schiffner as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Schiffner, 51, is a 26-year veteran of Nabisco, where he served most recently as Senior Vice President and Treasurer of Nabisco Holdings Corporation. At Campbell, Schiffner will oversee the Controller, Treasury, Tax and Investor Relations areas and report directly to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant. His appointment is effective February 26. He succeeds Basil L. Anderson, 56, who announced his retirement February 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti