USA: Campbell names Nabisco's Robert A. Schiffner chief financial officer
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) announced yesterrday the appointment of Robert A. Schiffner as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Schiffner, 51, is a 26-year veteran of Nabisco, where he served most recently as Senior Vice President and Treasurer of Nabisco Holdings Corporation. At Campbell, Schiffner will oversee the Controller, Treasury, Tax and Investor Relations areas and report directly to President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas R. Conant. His appointment is effective February 26. He succeeds Basil L. Anderson, 56, who announced his retirement February 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO