USA: Campbell raises first quarter earnings estimate
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday raised its earnings estimate for the fiscal 2002 first quarter ended October 28, 2001. On September 6, 2001, the company said that it expected diluted earnings per share to be between $.33-$.36 for the quarter before continuing special charges associated with the previously announced reconfiguration of manufacturing operations in Australia. The company now expects diluted earnings per share for the first quarter to be between $.40-$.42, excluding these special charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada