USA: Campbell reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2000 results
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today reported diluted earnings per share of $.14 for the fourth quarter ended July 30, 2000, versus $.28 in the same period last year. Net earnings were $59 million compared to $121 million in the comparable quarter a year ago. These comparisons and all comparisons below exclude the effects of restructuring and non-recurring items reported in the fourth quarter of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife