USA: Campbell reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2000 results
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today reported diluted earnings per share of $.14 for the fourth quarter ended July 30, 2000, versus $.28 in the same period last year. Net earnings were $59 million compared to $121 million in the comparable quarter a year ago. These comparisons and all comparisons below exclude the effects of restructuring and non-recurring items reported in the fourth quarter of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO