USA: Campbell reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2000 results
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today reported diluted earnings per share of $.14 for the fourth quarter ended July 30, 2000, versus $.28 in the same period last year. Net earnings were $59 million compared to $121 million in the comparable quarter a year ago. These comparisons and all comparisons below exclude the effects of restructuring and non-recurring items reported in the fourth quarter of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill