USA: Campbell reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2001 results
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday reported diluted earnings per share for the fourth quarter ended July 29, 2001, of $.15, excluding special charges associated with the previously announced reconfiguration of manufacturing operations in Australia, compared to $.14 a year ago. Diluted earnings per share as reported were $.13. Results include approximately $.03 dilutive impact from the May 4, 2001 acquisition of several European dry soup and sauce brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill