USA: Campbell reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2001 results
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday reported diluted earnings per share for the fourth quarter ended July 29, 2001, of $.15, excluding special charges associated with the previously announced reconfiguration of manufacturing operations in Australia, compared to $.14 a year ago. Diluted earnings per share as reported were $.13. Results include approximately $.03 dilutive impact from the May 4, 2001 acquisition of several European dry soup and sauce brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin