USA: Campbell responds to "mini-tender" for stock
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) has received notification of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer made to its shareowners by TRC Capital Corporation on October 3, 2001, to purchase up to 12,500,000 or approximately 3% of the company's shares at a price of $27.25 per share. Campbell is not affiliated with TRC and was not informed in advance of the offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production