USA: Campbell responds to "mini-tender" for stock
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) has received notification of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer made to its shareowners by TRC Capital Corporation on October 3, 2001, to purchase up to 12,500,000 or approximately 3% of the company's shares at a price of $27.25 per share. Campbell is not affiliated with TRC and was not informed in advance of the offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch