USA: Campbell responds to "mini-tender" for stock
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) has received notification of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer made to its shareowners by TRC Capital Corporation on October 3, 2001, to purchase up to 12,500,000 or approximately 3% of the company's shares at a price of $27.25 per share. Campbell is not affiliated with TRC and was not informed in advance of the offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival