USA: Campbell Soup Co names Mark A. Sarvary president of Pepperidge Farm
Camden, NJ-based food giant Campbell Soup Co has announced that Mark A. Sarvary has been named president of Pepperidge Farm, a leading premium baked goods company in the US and the fastest growing major brand in the cookie and cracker categories. Sarvary will report to Campbell's president and CEO Douglas R. Conant. Most recently CEO of J. Crew Group, Sarvary brings diverse management and marketing experience, including six years in several senior management positions at Nestlé USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 survey – profits and sales
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth