USA: Campbell Soup Company announces quarterly dividend
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of 22.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable July 31, 2001 to shareowners of record at the close of business on July 6, 2001. Campbell Soup Company is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality soup, sauces, beverage, biscuits, confectionery and prepared food products. The company owns a portfolio of more than 20 market-leading businesses each with more than $100 million in sales. They include "Campbell's" soups worldwide, "Erasco" soups in Germany and "Liebig" soups in France, "Pepperidge Farm" cookies and crackers, "V8" and "V8 Splash" juices, "Pace" Mexican sauces, "Prego" pasta sauces, "Franco-American" pastas and gravies, "Swanson" broths, "Homepride" sauces in the United Kingdom, "Arnott's" biscuits in Australia and "Godiva" chocolates around the world. The company also owns dry soup and sauce businesses in Europe under the "Batchelors," "Oxo," "Lesieur,"* "Royco," "Liebig," "Heisse Tasse," "Bla Band" and "McDonnells" brands. The company is ably supported by 24,000 employees worldwide. For more information on the company, visit Campbell's website on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up