USA: Campbell Soup Company announces quarterly dividend
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of 22.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable July 31, 2001 to shareowners of record at the close of business on July 6, 2001. Campbell Soup Company is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality soup, sauces, beverage, biscuits, confectionery and prepared food products. The company owns a portfolio of more than 20 market-leading businesses each with more than $100 million in sales. They include "Campbell's" soups worldwide, "Erasco" soups in Germany and "Liebig" soups in France, "Pepperidge Farm" cookies and crackers, "V8" and "V8 Splash" juices, "Pace" Mexican sauces, "Prego" pasta sauces, "Franco-American" pastas and gravies, "Swanson" broths, "Homepride" sauces in the United Kingdom, "Arnott's" biscuits in Australia and "Godiva" chocolates around the world. The company also owns dry soup and sauce businesses in Europe under the "Batchelors," "Oxo," "Lesieur,"* "Royco," "Liebig," "Heisse Tasse," "Bla Band" and "McDonnells" brands. The company is ably supported by 24,000 employees worldwide. For more information on the company, visit Campbell's website on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery