USA: Campbell Soup Company announces quarterly dividend
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) yesterday announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of 22.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable July 31, 2001 to shareowners of record at the close of business on July 6, 2001. Campbell Soup Company is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality soup, sauces, beverage, biscuits, confectionery and prepared food products. The company owns a portfolio of more than 20 market-leading businesses each with more than $100 million in sales. They include "Campbell's" soups worldwide, "Erasco" soups in Germany and "Liebig" soups in France, "Pepperidge Farm" cookies and crackers, "V8" and "V8 Splash" juices, "Pace" Mexican sauces, "Prego" pasta sauces, "Franco-American" pastas and gravies, "Swanson" broths, "Homepride" sauces in the United Kingdom, "Arnott's" biscuits in Australia and "Godiva" chocolates around the world. The company also owns dry soup and sauce businesses in Europe under the "Batchelors," "Oxo," "Lesieur,"* "Royco," "Liebig," "Heisse Tasse," "Bla Band" and "McDonnells" brands. The company is ably supported by 24,000 employees worldwide. For more information on the company, visit Campbell's website on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses