USA: Campbell Soup Company Announces Quarterly Dividend
Campbell Soup Company today announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of 22.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable July 31, 2000 to shareowners of record at the close of business on July 7, 2000.Campbell Soup Company is the world's largest maker and marketer of soup with fiscal 1999 sales of $6.4 billion. The company's soups are sold under the global "Campbell's" brand, "Swanson" broths in the U.S., "Erasco," in Germany and "Liebig" in France. Among its other strong food brands are "Pepperidge Farm" cookies and crackers, "V8" and "V8 Splash" juice, "Pace" Mexican sauce, "Prego" pasta sauce, "Homepride" sauces in the United Kingdom, "Arnott's" biscuits in Australia, and Godiva Chocolatier around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK