USA: Campbell Soup Company Announces Quarterly Dividend
Campbell Soup Company today announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of 22.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable July 31, 2000 to shareowners of record at the close of business on July 7, 2000.Campbell Soup Company is the world's largest maker and marketer of soup with fiscal 1999 sales of $6.4 billion. The company's soups are sold under the global "Campbell's" brand, "Swanson" broths in the U.S., "Erasco," in Germany and "Liebig" in France. Among its other strong food brands are "Pepperidge Farm" cookies and crackers, "V8" and "V8 Splash" juice, "Pace" Mexican sauce, "Prego" pasta sauce, "Homepride" sauces in the United Kingdom, "Arnott's" biscuits in Australia, and Godiva Chocolatier around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning