USA: Campbell Soup Company announces quarterly dividend
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of 22.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable October 31, 2000 to shareowners of record at the close of business on October 6, 2000.Campbell Soup Company is the world's largest maker and marketer of soup with fiscal 2000 sales of $6.3 billion. The company's soups are sold under the global "Campbell's" brand, "Swanson" broths in the U.S., "Erasco," in Germany and "Liebig" in France. Among its other strong food brands are "Pepperidge Farm" cookies and crackers, "V8" and "V8 Splash" juice, "Pace" Mexican sauce, "Prego" pasta sauce, "Homepride" sauces in the United Kingdom, "Arnott's" biscuits in Australia, and Godiva Chocolatier around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix