USA: Campbell Soup Company announces quarterly dividend
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its capital stock of 22.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable October 31, 2000 to shareowners of record at the close of business on October 6, 2000.Campbell Soup Company is the world's largest maker and marketer of soup with fiscal 2000 sales of $6.3 billion. The company's soups are sold under the global "Campbell's" brand, "Swanson" broths in the U.S., "Erasco," in Germany and "Liebig" in France. Among its other strong food brands are "Pepperidge Farm" cookies and crackers, "V8" and "V8 Splash" juice, "Pace" Mexican sauce, "Prego" pasta sauce, "Homepride" sauces in the United Kingdom, "Arnott's" biscuits in Australia, and Godiva Chocolatier around the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review