USA: Campbell Soup issues allergy alert on ready to serve Classic Tomato Soup
Campbell Soup Company is voluntarily recalling one day's production, 19,792 cases (12 cans in a case), of its 18.7 ounce cans of soup labeled Campbell's Ready To Serve Classic Tomato because it may contain undeclared milk and soy protein. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk and/or soy proteins run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin