USA: Campbell Soup issues allergy alert on ready to serve Classic Tomato Soup
Campbell Soup Company is voluntarily recalling one day's production, 19,792 cases (12 cans in a case), of its 18.7 ounce cans of soup labeled Campbell's Ready To Serve Classic Tomato because it may contain undeclared milk and soy protein. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk and/or soy proteins run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods