USA: Campbell Soup names Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs
Camden, NJ-based food giant Campbell Soup Company has named Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs, effective 3 September 2002. Johnston most recently served as executive VP, government affairs and communications at the National Food Processors' Association (NFPA). At Campbell, he will coordinate federal, state, and local government relations in the US, oversee activities with the company's trade associations, and coordinate similar activities for Campbell businesses throughout the world. He will report to Ellen Kaden, senior VP, law and government affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant