USA: Campbell Soup names Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs
Camden, NJ-based food giant Campbell Soup Company has named Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs, effective 3 September 2002. Johnston most recently served as executive VP, government affairs and communications at the National Food Processors' Association (NFPA). At Campbell, he will coordinate federal, state, and local government relations in the US, oversee activities with the company's trade associations, and coordinate similar activities for Campbell businesses throughout the world. He will report to Ellen Kaden, senior VP, law and government affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units