USA: Campbell Soup names Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs
Camden, NJ-based food giant Campbell Soup Company has named Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs, effective 3 September 2002. Johnston most recently served as executive VP, government affairs and communications at the National Food Processors' Association (NFPA). At Campbell, he will coordinate federal, state, and local government relations in the US, oversee activities with the company's trade associations, and coordinate similar activities for Campbell businesses throughout the world. He will report to Ellen Kaden, senior VP, law and government affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report