USA: Campbell Soup names Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs
Camden, NJ-based food giant Campbell Soup Company has named Kelly Johnston as VP, government affairs, effective 3 September 2002. Johnston most recently served as executive VP, government affairs and communications at the National Food Processors' Association (NFPA). At Campbell, he will coordinate federal, state, and local government relations in the US, oversee activities with the company's trade associations, and coordinate similar activities for Campbell businesses throughout the world. He will report to Ellen Kaden, senior VP, law and government affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning