USA: Campbell Soup names new head of global supply chain
US food company Campbell Soup has named David White as senior vice president, global supply chain, effective 10 March 2004.
In his new role, White will report to president and CEO Douglas R. Conant and will oversee the management of Campbell's global supply chain, including engineering, manufacturing, procurement, logistics, and customer service.
White joins Campbell after 26 years with consumer goods firm Procter & Gamble (P&G), most recently as vice president, product supply-global family care business.
Companies: Campbell Soup Co.
Food producers with small domestic markets could struggle to make their business viable, unless they can conquer the export market. But in Tasmania, producers are cashing in on demand for gourmet prod...
Campbell Soup Company has reported net earnings for the second quarter to 29 January of US$254m, against $235m in the same period the previous year. Diluted earnings per share for the quarter rose fro...
A Tennessee family has claimed that it found a dead mouse in a can of Campbell's soup. Phyllis Ingram said her 89-year-old grandmother had actually spooned the mouse from a bowl into her mouth....
Campbell Soup Co is preparing to launch its soups and other products in Russia in 2006, the Vedomosti newspaper reported yesterday (20 December)....
Campbell Soup Company today (Monday) reported net earnings increased to $302m in the first quarter ended 30 October 2005 versus $230m in the prior year....
A US district court has ruled in favour of US food company Campbell Soup in a lawsuit that was brought against Campbell and several of its subsidiaries in February 2002 by an entity representing the i...
US food company Campbell Soup has reported net earnings for the fourth quarter to 31 July of US$96m, or 23 cents per share, versus $59m, or 14 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter....
Dairy company Fonterra Co-operative Group has announced that Bonlac Supply Company shareholders today voted 94% cent in favour of Fonterra's offer to restructure Bonlac Foods Limited which, as a resul...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016