USA: Campbell soup recalls canned soup products on allergen concerns
US soup maker Campbell Soup has voluntarily recalled around 56,000 pounds of canned soup that may be contaminated with an undeclared allergen, the US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service has announced. The products being recalled are 18.6-ounce cans labelled "Campbell's Select, Ready to Serve Soup, Italian Sausage with Pasta and Pepperoni, NEW." The recalled soup may contain cheese that is not declared on the label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth