USA: Campbell soup recalls canned soup products on allergen concerns
US soup maker Campbell Soup has voluntarily recalled around 56,000 pounds of canned soup that may be contaminated with an undeclared allergen, the US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service has announced. The products being recalled are 18.6-ounce cans labelled "Campbell's Select, Ready to Serve Soup, Italian Sausage with Pasta and Pepperoni, NEW." The recalled soup may contain cheese that is not declared on the label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units