USA: Campbell soup recalls canned soup products on allergen concerns
US soup maker Campbell Soup has voluntarily recalled around 56,000 pounds of canned soup that may be contaminated with an undeclared allergen, the US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service has announced. The products being recalled are 18.6-ounce cans labelled "Campbell's Select, Ready to Serve Soup, Italian Sausage with Pasta and Pepperoni, NEW." The recalled soup may contain cheese that is not declared on the label.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid