USA: Campbell's announces 20-minute challenge to find America's best recipes
Calling all cooks! Campbell Soup Company today issued a nationwide challenge to America's home cooks--create Campbell's next M'm! M'm! Good! classic recipe and win fortune and fame. The soup savvy chef with the winning recipe will receive a $20,000 Grand Prize and will be honored as the first consumer ever featured on Campbell's soup label. The contest is as easy as cooking with Campbell's--the fourth most commonly used cooking ingredients in the U.S. Simply submit your family's favorite recipe that can be prepared in less than 20 minutes with any Campbell's soup--anything from a quick side dish to a delicious dinner--and you could win Campbell's 20-Minute Recipe Challenge. "This recipe contest is a fun test of creativity and skill. Savvy home cooks know that using soup as an ingredient is a great way to save time while adding flavor to recipes," said Cindy Ayers, vice president, Campbell Kitchens. "Who better than one of Campbell's consumers to help us create the next classic recipe?" In addition to the Grand Prize Winner, eight other souper chefs each will receive $1,000 and have their recipes featured on Campbell's Web site. Everyone who enters will receive Campbell's newest recipe booklet, Homemade Meals in 20 Minutes. The staff of the Campbell Kitchens--who have a long history of cultivating classic recipes--will judge the top recipes for Campbell's 20-Minute Recipe Challenge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review