USA: Campbell's Australian biscuit unit announces manufacturing reconfiguration
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced that its Arnott's biscuit unit in Australia is reconfiguring its manufacturing network to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness in support of its growth agenda. The reconfiguration includes increased investments of approximately $30 million in three facilities-Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide -- and the closure in September 2002 of its Melbourne plant. Arnott's is Australia's market-leading biscuit company and has been wholly owned by Campbell since 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report