USA: Campbell's Australian biscuit unit announces manufacturing reconfiguration
Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today announced that its Arnott's biscuit unit in Australia is reconfiguring its manufacturing network to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness in support of its growth agenda. The reconfiguration includes increased investments of approximately $30 million in three facilities-Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide -- and the closure in September 2002 of its Melbourne plant. Arnott's is Australia's market-leading biscuit company and has been wholly owned by Campbell since 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review