USA: Campbell's - condensed divisions may not be enough for success - COMMENT
Campbell's has announced it will reorganization of North American operations. It will separate soups from sauces and drinks, in a bid to reinvigorate the soup market. However, consumer demand for soups has changed. Soup bars are becoming more popular, while consumers are trading up to premium brands. The company will need to develop more brands along the lines of its Ready-to-Serve Classics range to compete effectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs