Campbell's launches organic soup range
Campbell Soup Co. has launched a rane of organic soups
US soup giant Campbell has launched a new line of organic soups in the US.
The new Campbell's Organic line features six ready-to-eat soups made with USDA certified organic ingredients.
The range also includes vegetarian and gluten free varieties.
"Organic eating is a priority for many Americans, and we want to make sure that those who choose to eat organic - no matter where they live - have options that are both authentic and delicious," said Leah Dunmore, vice president of soup at Campbell Soup Company. "We've combined high-quality ingredients with the delicious flavor people expect from our products to bring taste without compromise to soup aisles nationwide."
The new soups are priced between US$2.99-$3.29 per 17oz carton.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units