FRANCE: Campbell's Liebig, Bel to launch Kiri-flavoured soup
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month
Campbell Soup's French brand Liebig has teamed up with dairy group Bel to launch two varieties of Kiri-cheese flavoured soup - mixed vegetables and pumpkin - on the domestic market.
It marks the first time Liebig has co-branded one of its products.
"Liebig's aim with this partnership is to get the whole family eating soup, including children. Soup is already a good way of getting children to like vegetables and
mothers will often add cheese to soup in order to please them," a spokesperson for Campbell Soup France told just-food.
While Liebig is carrying out most of the marketing for the soups, co-operation between the brands extends to Kiri being advertised on the packaging of Liebig soups and vice versa.
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month. It is available in both 1 litre and 2x30cl packs.
Dairy in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains description...
Dairy in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptio...
Groupe Bel, the French firm behind products including The Laughing Cow, has snapped up Spanish cheese brand Tranchettes....
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Russian government eases ban on food imports