FRANCE: Campbell's Liebig, Bel to launch Kiri-flavoured soup
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month
Campbell Soup's French brand Liebig has teamed up with dairy group Bel to launch two varieties of Kiri-cheese flavoured soup - mixed vegetables and pumpkin - on the domestic market.
It marks the first time Liebig has co-branded one of its products.
"Liebig's aim with this partnership is to get the whole family eating soup, including children. Soup is already a good way of getting children to like vegetables and
mothers will often add cheese to soup in order to please them," a spokesperson for Campbell Soup France told just-food.
While Liebig is carrying out most of the marketing for the soups, co-operation between the brands extends to Kiri being advertised on the packaging of Liebig soups and vice versa.
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month. It is available in both 1 litre and 2x30cl packs.
Dairy in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains description...
Dairy in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptio...
Groupe Bel, the French firm behind products including The Laughing Cow, has snapped up Spanish cheese brand Tranchettes....
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy