FRANCE: Campbell's Liebig, Bel to launch Kiri-flavoured soup
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month
Campbell Soup's French brand Liebig has teamed up with dairy group Bel to launch two varieties of Kiri-cheese flavoured soup - mixed vegetables and pumpkin - on the domestic market.
It marks the first time Liebig has co-branded one of its products.
"Liebig's aim with this partnership is to get the whole family eating soup, including children. Soup is already a good way of getting children to like vegetables and
mothers will often add cheese to soup in order to please them," a spokesperson for Campbell Soup France told just-food.
While Liebig is carrying out most of the marketing for the soups, co-operation between the brands extends to Kiri being advertised on the packaging of Liebig soups and vice versa.
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month. It is available in both 1 litre and 2x30cl packs.
Dairy in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains description...
Dairy in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptio...
Groupe Bel, the French firm behind products including The Laughing Cow, has snapped up Spanish cheese brand Tranchettes....
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Danone to close plant in Russia