FRANCE: Campbell's Liebig, Bel to launch Kiri-flavoured soup
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month
Campbell Soup's French brand Liebig has teamed up with dairy group Bel to launch two varieties of Kiri-cheese flavoured soup - mixed vegetables and pumpkin - on the domestic market.
It marks the first time Liebig has co-branded one of its products.
"Liebig's aim with this partnership is to get the whole family eating soup, including children. Soup is already a good way of getting children to like vegetables and
mothers will often add cheese to soup in order to please them," a spokesperson for Campbell Soup France told just-food.
While Liebig is carrying out most of the marketing for the soups, co-operation between the brands extends to Kiri being advertised on the packaging of Liebig soups and vice versa.
The Kiri-flavoured Liebig soup was launched in French supermarkets earlier this month. It is available in both 1 litre and 2x30cl packs.
Dairy in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains description...
Dairy in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptio...
Groupe Bel, the French firm behind products including The Laughing Cow, has snapped up Spanish cheese brand Tranchettes....
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm