CANADA: Campbell's warns of undeclared milk in certain Thai flavour products
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Campbell Soup Company Ltd are warning consumers with allergies to milk not to consume Campbell's brand Hearty Noodles, Thai flavour and Gattuso brand Instant Snack in a Cup, Thai flavour. Some of these products, which carry an expiry date up to and including April 2003 in the first line of coding on the lid of the cup, contain milk which is not declared on the label:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti