CANADA: Campbell's warns of undeclared milk in certain Thai flavour products
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Campbell Soup Company Ltd are warning consumers with allergies to milk not to consume Campbell's brand Hearty Noodles, Thai flavour and Gattuso brand Instant Snack in a Cup, Thai flavour. Some of these products, which carry an expiry date up to and including April 2003 in the first line of coding on the lid of the cup, contain milk which is not declared on the label:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid