CANADA: Campbell's warns of undeclared milk in certain Thai flavour products
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Campbell Soup Company Ltd are warning consumers with allergies to milk not to consume Campbell's brand Hearty Noodles, Thai flavour and Gattuso brand Instant Snack in a Cup, Thai flavour. Some of these products, which carry an expiry date up to and including April 2003 in the first line of coding on the lid of the cup, contain milk which is not declared on the label:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth