NETHERLANDS: Campina is most popular brand in Dutch supermarkets - survey
The Campina brand, which is made by the Dutch dairy company of the same name, achieved the biggest sales in Dutch supermarkets out of the country's top 100 brands, according to a survey carried out by Dutch Foodmagazine. Dutch dairy company Friesche Vlag, which was ranked first in 2001, came in second in 2002 with sales of €269m in Dutch supermarkets, compared to Campina brand sales of €283m (US$305.5m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report