NETHERLANDS: Campina is most popular brand in Dutch supermarkets - survey
The Campina brand, which is made by the Dutch dairy company of the same name, achieved the biggest sales in Dutch supermarkets out of the country's top 100 brands, according to a survey carried out by Dutch Foodmagazine. Dutch dairy company Friesche Vlag, which was ranked first in 2001, came in second in 2002 with sales of €269m in Dutch supermarkets, compared to Campina brand sales of €283m (US$305.5m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti