NETHERLANDS: Campina is most popular brand in Dutch supermarkets - survey
The Campina brand, which is made by the Dutch dairy company of the same name, achieved the biggest sales in Dutch supermarkets out of the country's top 100 brands, according to a survey carried out by Dutch Foodmagazine. Dutch dairy company Friesche Vlag, which was ranked first in 2001, came in second in 2002 with sales of €269m in Dutch supermarkets, compared to Campina brand sales of €283m (US$305.5m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning