SPAIN: Campofrío to divest loss making subsidiaries
Spanish meat processor Campofrío has revealed that it will sell its subsidiaries in the Dominican Republic and Argentina because they are racking up high losses.
For H1 2001, the company posted net profits down 72% year on year to €3.6m (US$3.3m).
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre