CANADA: Canada Bread releases fourth quarter 2000 earnings
CBCL (TSE:CBY) yesterday announced earnings for the fourth quarter of 2000. Net earnings for the quarter were $7.5 million dollars ($0.34 per share), compared to a loss last year of $1.9 million ($0.09 per share). For the year to date, net earnings were $17.2 million ($0.80 per share), compared to $6.3 million ($0.29 per share) last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods