CANADA: Canada Bread releases fourth quarter 2000 earnings
CBCL (TSE:CBY) yesterday announced earnings for the fourth quarter of 2000. Net earnings for the quarter were $7.5 million dollars ($0.34 per share), compared to a loss last year of $1.9 million ($0.09 per share). For the year to date, net earnings were $17.2 million ($0.80 per share), compared to $6.3 million ($0.29 per share) last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales