CANADA: Canada's largest manufacturer of gourmet cinnamon rolls breaks into U.S. market with six-store Cinnzeo franchise deal in Florida
Cinnaroll Bakeries Limited today announced that its Cinnzeo division has signed a six-store franchise agreement with Echo Food Inc., a master franchise operator in South Florida. The deal will see the first U.S.-based Cinnzeo franchise open in Miami by mid-year. The remaining five franchises also located in high traffic malls throughout the greater Miami area will be operational within two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning