USA :Canandaigua Brands Completes Debt Offering
Canandaigua Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CDB and CDB.B) announced today that it has completed the sale of 80 million pounds sterling aggregate principal amount of 8 1/2% Series C Senior Notes due 2009. The net proceeds from the sale of the Senior Notes will be used to retire a portion of the Company's sterling borrowings under its bank credit facility. The underwriter for the offering is Barclays Capital.Canandaigua Brands, Inc., headquartered in Fairport, New York, is a leader in the production, marketing and distribution of beverage alcohol products in North America and the United Kingdom. The Company markets more than 180 premier brands, including imported beers, wines, spirits, cider and bottled water, and is a leading drinks wholesaler in the United Kingdom.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.Prospectuses can be obtained from: Barclays Capital, Inc., 222 Broadway, New York New York 10038, Attention: William Gillies. Telephone: 212-412-2680
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund