USA :Canandaigua Brands Completes Debt Offering
Canandaigua Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CDB and CDB.B) announced today that it has completed the sale of 80 million pounds sterling aggregate principal amount of 8 1/2% Series C Senior Notes due 2009. The net proceeds from the sale of the Senior Notes will be used to retire a portion of the Company's sterling borrowings under its bank credit facility. The underwriter for the offering is Barclays Capital.Canandaigua Brands, Inc., headquartered in Fairport, New York, is a leader in the production, marketing and distribution of beverage alcohol products in North America and the United Kingdom. The Company markets more than 180 premier brands, including imported beers, wines, spirits, cider and bottled water, and is a leading drinks wholesaler in the United Kingdom.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.Prospectuses can be obtained from: Barclays Capital, Inc., 222 Broadway, New York New York 10038, Attention: William Gillies. Telephone: 212-412-2680
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch