UK: Canapeum brand launched at food service sector
The Production Kitchen has launched a range of high quality handmade canapés under the Canapeum brand as part of its expansion programme into the food service and hospitality sectors. Managing director David Hyde, said: "We have already proved ourselves to the airline industry with an established customer base in the 'first class' flying sector. We are now ready to expand and offer companies in the food service sector an opportunity to serve the very best canapés."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China