UK: Canapeum brand launched at food service sector
The Production Kitchen has launched a range of high quality handmade canapés under the Canapeum brand as part of its expansion programme into the food service and hospitality sectors. Managing director David Hyde, said: "We have already proved ourselves to the airline industry with an established customer base in the 'first class' flying sector. We are now ready to expand and offer companies in the food service sector an opportunity to serve the very best canapés."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group