HUNGARY: Candy Plus acquires Perfetti van der Melle sweet factory
The Hungarian subsidiary of Czech confectioner Candy Plus has purchased the Italian-Dutch Perfetti van der Melle group's confectionery factory in Gyal, near Budapest. As part of the deal, Perfetti van der Melle has also sold the right to use its Fundy trademark and the right to distribute international brands such as Frutella, Mentos and Alpenliebe in Hungary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO