HUNGARY: Candy Plus acquires Perfetti van der Melle sweet factory
The Hungarian subsidiary of Czech confectioner Candy Plus has purchased the Italian-Dutch Perfetti van der Melle group's confectionery factory in Gyal, near Budapest. As part of the deal, Perfetti van der Melle has also sold the right to use its Fundy trademark and the right to distribute international brands such as Frutella, Mentos and Alpenliebe in Hungary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast