CANADA: Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd.
Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd is pleased to report that the first quarter results for the period ending August 31, 2000 showed great improvements in all areas of the company.Revenues increased 47% over the same period last year and the company reports profits before amortization.Dale Cook, President and CEO, expects that Canyon Creek will continue to strengthen its growing food service revenue base and expects similar growth throughout the current fiscal year, having secured additional national food service customers as well as regional health care food service institutions.The Canadian Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the information contained herein.For further informationMr. Dale Cook, Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd., (780) 463-2991
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units