CANADA: Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd.
Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd is pleased to report that the first quarter results for the period ending August 31, 2000 showed great improvements in all areas of the company.Revenues increased 47% over the same period last year and the company reports profits before amortization.Dale Cook, President and CEO, expects that Canyon Creek will continue to strengthen its growing food service revenue base and expects similar growth throughout the current fiscal year, having secured additional national food service customers as well as regional health care food service institutions.The Canadian Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the information contained herein.For further informationMr. Dale Cook, Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd., (780) 463-2991
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review