CANADA: Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd.
Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd is pleased to report that the first quarter results for the period ending August 31, 2000 showed great improvements in all areas of the company.Revenues increased 47% over the same period last year and the company reports profits before amortization.Dale Cook, President and CEO, expects that Canyon Creek will continue to strengthen its growing food service revenue base and expects similar growth throughout the current fiscal year, having secured additional national food service customers as well as regional health care food service institutions.The Canadian Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the information contained herein.For further informationMr. Dale Cook, Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd., (780) 463-2991
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods