NETHERLANDS/SPAIN: Caprabo to join AMS Marketing Service
The European buying and marketing alliance AMS, which is based in the Netherlands, announced today [Monday] that Spanish retailer Caprabo is to become its 11th member in September 2002. Barcelona-based Caprabo has annualised sales of about €1.6bn (US$1.61bn) and nationwide retail operations comprising 500 supermarkets and 25 gas stations. Caprabo was founded in 1959 and employs approximately 12,000 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"