USA: Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. Announces Launch of Aggressive National and International Franchise Program
Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. today announced the launch of an aggressive national and international franchise program at the International Franchise Show in Orlando, Florida. With over 10,000 people from all over the world in attendance, this new program was received with ecstatic responses. Michael J. Martella, founder and President of Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. stated, "Royalties for a domestic or international single unit is 4 1/2% with a cap of no more than US$500 per week. A multi-unit operator would only pay 3% royalty with the same cap. This saves the franchisee thousands of dollars over the twenty-year term of the agreement. A Master Licensing for a Captain Tony's region is a 50/50 split." Martella continued, "Our upfront franchise fees range from only US$10,000 per single takeout unit to US$75,000 for a minimum 5 multi-unit agreement. This is a great opportunity for the true entrepreneur to take advantage of owning his own business." Captain Tony's has units in the USA and in England. For more information, please call: Michael J. Martella. 1-800-332-8669. Web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review