USA: Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announces the signing of three new franchisees in Cleveland, Ohio
Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announces the signing of three new franchisees in Cleveland, Ohio. These units are open for business. Michael J. Martella, founder and President of Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. stated, "These franchisees are very aggressive and two of them have inquired about one or more units." Mr. Martella continued, "I believe Cleveland is a dynamic market and we should see several more units in the Greater Cleveland Area." In June of this year Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announced the launching of an aggressive national and international franchise program at the International Franchise Show in Orlando, Florida. With over 10,000 people from all over the world in attendance, this new program was received with ecstatic responses. Captain Tony's upfront franchise fee is as little as US$ 10,000 per unit. Royalties are 4 1/2% with a cap of no more than US$ 500 per week. Multiple unit owners pay a discounted royalty of 3%. Captain Tony's has units in the USA & England. For more information, please call: 1-800-332-8669 in USA, outside the USA 904/736-9855. Web Site:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report