USA: Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announces the signing of three new franchisees in Cleveland, Ohio
Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announces the signing of three new franchisees in Cleveland, Ohio. These units are open for business. Michael J. Martella, founder and President of Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. stated, "These franchisees are very aggressive and two of them have inquired about one or more units." Mr. Martella continued, "I believe Cleveland is a dynamic market and we should see several more units in the Greater Cleveland Area." In June of this year Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announced the launching of an aggressive national and international franchise program at the International Franchise Show in Orlando, Florida. With over 10,000 people from all over the world in attendance, this new program was received with ecstatic responses. Captain Tony's upfront franchise fee is as little as US$ 10,000 per unit. Royalties are 4 1/2% with a cap of no more than US$ 500 per week. Multiple unit owners pay a discounted royalty of 3%. Captain Tony's has units in the USA & England. For more information, please call: 1-800-332-8669 in USA, outside the USA 904/736-9855. Web Site:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO