USA: Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announces the signing of three new franchisees in Cleveland, Ohio
Michael J. Martella, founder and President of Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. stated, "These franchisees are very aggressive and two of them have inquired about one or more units." Mr. Martella continued, "I believe Cleveland is a dynamic market and we should see several more units in the Greater Cleveland Area."
In June of this year Captain Tony's Pizza, Inc. announced the launching of an aggressive national and international franchise program at the International Franchise Show in Orlando, Florida. With over 10,000 people from all over the world in attendance, this new program was received with ecstatic responses.
Captain Tony's upfront franchise fee is as little as US$ 10,000 per unit. Royalties are 4 1/2% with a cap of no more than US$ 500 per week. Multiple unit owners pay a discounted royalty of 3%.
Captain Tony's has units in the USA & England. For more information, please call: 1-800-332-8669 in USA, outside the USA 904/736-9855. Web Site: www.captaintonys.com.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry