CANADA: Cara achieves record earnings in fiscal 2001
Cara Operations Limited (TSE:CAO ; "Cara"), today announced record system sales, revenues, earnings and earnings per share (both before and after unusual items) for the fiscal year ended April 1, 2001. "By any measure, fiscal 2001 was an outstanding year for our Company with new record highs being achieved on many of our key financial performance indicators. This excellent performance is attributable to the focused execution of our value-building strategies and our ability to capitalize on our competitive advantages. Our teammates and operating associates are to be commended for their dedication and commitment. I extend our sincere thanks to them. Fiscal 2001 represented the second consecutive year in which Cara achieved 20% year-over-year growth in operating earnings, and the record level of capital expended on our core business in Fiscal 2001 should position us well to continue to achieve sustained profitable growth into the future," commented Gabe Tsampalieros, Cara's President and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods