CANADA: Cara acquires controlling stake in the Milestone's Restaurant business
Toronto, Ontario-based Cara Operations Ltd, one of Canada's leading integrated foodservice companies, has announced that it, together with Wayne Holm, has entered into an Arrangement Agreement to acquire the Milestone's restaurant business from the Spectra Group of Great Restaurants. The buyout will be formed by a cash and share transaction valued at C$34.4m (US$21.6m), plus the assumption of related liabilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations