CANADA: Cara acquires controlling stake in the Milestone's Restaurant business
Toronto, Ontario-based Cara Operations Ltd, one of Canada's leading integrated foodservice companies, has announced that it, together with Wayne Holm, has entered into an Arrangement Agreement to acquire the Milestone's restaurant business from the Spectra Group of Great Restaurants. The buyout will be formed by a cash and share transaction valued at C$34.4m (US$21.6m), plus the assumption of related liabilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival