CANADA: Cara and Second Cup reach agreement; Cara to buyout shares Of Bregman family
Leading foodservice group Cara Operations Ltd and specialty coffee company The Second Cup Ltd jointly announced today [Monday] that they have reached an agreement in respect of Cara's offer to purchase all of the outstanding common shares of Second Cup. The companies have agreed that Cara will increase its offer price to C$8.00 (US$4.94) in cash per common share and extend the expiry date of the offer until 9:00 pm on 5 February. Second Cup's board of directors, following receipt of the recommendation of the Special Committee, will support the offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review