CANADA: Cara Operations renews normal course issuer bid
Toronto-based foodservice group Cara Operations Ltd has filed a renewal Notice of Intention to Make a Normal Course Issuer Bid (NoI) with the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE). The Bid permits the corporation to purchase, for cancellation, through the facilities of the TSE, up to a total of 2,149,225 of its Common Shares and 2,445,527 of its Class A Non-Voting Shares. This represents approximately 5% of the outstanding Common Shares and 5% of the outstanding Class A Non- Voting Shares, respectively. Cara may buy back its publicly traded shares from time to time during the next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations