USA: Carbolite appoints marketing manager
US low-carb food maker Carbolite Foods has announced the appointment of Scott Curtis as its manager of marketing services.
Previously Curtis was with soft drinks maker Coca-Cola as a district sales manager for eight years, Carbolite said.
Evansville, Indiana-based Carbolite, which makes a range of 37 CarboRite products, has experienced strong growth recently as low carbohydrate diets have increased in popularity.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund