NORWAY: Cardinal acquires Jaerkylling
Norwegian egg and poultry producer Cardinal Foods AS has reportedly bought poultry company Jaerkylling AS for an undisclosed sum.
According to the Nordic Business Report, Jaerkylling, who produces poultry products for Cardinal subsidiary Den Stolte Hane, employs 110 people and reported a 2005 turnover of NOK210m (US$31.73m).
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti