USA: Cargill, McDonald's, SYSCO and Tyson Form Electronic Foodservice Network (eFS Network)
Cargill, Inc., SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY - news), Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN - news) and McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD - news), through eMac Digital, a company recently formed with Accel-KKR, announced today the formation of electronic Foodservice Network (eFS Network), a company that will operate an independent B2B marketplace to facilitate sales and purchases to the foodservice industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses