USA: Cargill, McDonald's, SYSCO and Tyson Form Electronic Foodservice Network (eFS Network)
Cargill, Inc., SYSCO Corporation (NYSE: SYY - news), Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN - news) and McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD - news), through eMac Digital, a company recently formed with Accel-KKR, announced today the formation of electronic Foodservice Network (eFS Network), a company that will operate an independent B2B marketplace to facilitate sales and purchases to the foodservice industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO