USA: Cargill nears completion of US$45m plant in Quebec
Minneapolis-based food giant Cargill Inc is nearing completion of a new US$45m production plant in Chambly, Quebec, Canada. Cargill, one of the largest privately held companies in the US, embarked on the construction of the plant, which will process meat into beef, pork, minced meat, and sausage products, with its wholly-owned subsidiary Excel Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"