US: Cargill sells cultures, enzymes unit to DSM
US agricultural commodities group Cargill has signed an agreement for the sale of its cultures and enzymes business to Dutch ingredients giant DSM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- Focus: Battle against antimicrobial resistance
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- 7-Eleven launches premium private-label lines