USA: Cargill Turkey Products adds one additional item to existing turkey recall
Cargill Turkey Products is adding one additional ready-to-eat turkey product to the list of poultry products covered by the recall it voluntarily initiated in December. The additional product is Honeysuckle White Hickory Smoked Lean Turkey Ham. Like the other poultry products covered by the existing recall, the Turkey Ham product being added to the recall was produced solely at Cargill's facility in Waco, Texas. The product was sold in pre-packaged, unsliced form with each package weighing about two pounds, and is generally located in the fresh meat case in grocery stores. The packaging on the Turkey Ham product lists the facility's establishment number of P-635 in a small circle in the lower third of the package and indicates a use or freeze-by date before Feb. 26, 2001. A total of 196,020 additional pounds produced since May 1, 2000, are being recalled. No raw, uncooked turkey products are included in the recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report