USA: Cargill Turkey products recall statement
This afternoon, Cargill's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Warren Staley encouraged consumers to be aware of the recall announced Thursday (14 December) of turkey deli products processed at its Waco, Texas facility. In a press conference at company headquarters, he said, ``I am seeking the help of the media to reach products that still may be in consumers' homes. Cargill is a distributor of these products and we cannot reach all retail outlets ourselves. Our concern, however, does reach all the way to the individual consumer.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations