USA: Cargill Turkey products recall statement
This afternoon, Cargill's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Warren Staley encouraged consumers to be aware of the recall announced Thursday (14 December) of turkey deli products processed at its Waco, Texas facility. In a press conference at company headquarters, he said, ``I am seeking the help of the media to reach products that still may be in consumers' homes. Cargill is a distributor of these products and we cannot reach all retail outlets ourselves. Our concern, however, does reach all the way to the individual consumer.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action