USA: Cargill Turkey products recall statement
This afternoon, Cargill's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Warren Staley encouraged consumers to be aware of the recall announced Thursday (14 December) of turkey deli products processed at its Waco, Texas facility. In a press conference at company headquarters, he said, ``I am seeking the help of the media to reach products that still may be in consumers' homes. Cargill is a distributor of these products and we cannot reach all retail outlets ourselves. Our concern, however, does reach all the way to the individual consumer.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods