USA: Carl's Jr. Introduces New Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger
Satisfy your appetite with a Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger -- the newest sandwich at Carl's Jr. This delicious charbroiled burger is served on toasted sourdough bread, smothered with ranch sauce, and topped with a slice of Swiss-style cheese, crunchy breaded onion rings, ripe tomato and crispy lettuce. It also can be ordered as a double, with twice the meat, cheese and tomato."Ranch sauce currently is one of the most popular dressings in the country," said John Koncki, director of product development for Carl's Jr. "This unique combination of flavors and textures is the reason the Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger scored extremely high in consumer taste tests. We think our customers will agree, it's a great addition to our successful line of sourdough sandwiches."The Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger, which sells for $2.89 or $4.09 as a combo with fries and a drink, launched this week. It will be supported by two new television ads beginning June 18. The English-language spot will feature the selling line, "Without us, some guys would starve." The Spanish-language ad features new Latino singing sensation Charlie Bravo.Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of CKE Restaurants, Inc., owns and operates a system of approximately 950 company and franchised Carl's Jr. restaurants in 13 Western states and Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review