USA: Carl's Jr. Introduces New Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger
"Ranch sauce currently is one of the most popular dressings in the country," said John Koncki, director of product development for Carl's Jr. "This unique combination of flavors and textures is the reason the Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger scored extremely high in consumer taste tests. We think our customers will agree, it's a great addition to our successful line of sourdough sandwiches."
The Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger, which sells for $2.89 or $4.09 as a combo with fries and a drink, launched this week. It will be supported by two new television ads beginning June 18. The English-language spot will feature the selling line, "Without us, some guys would starve." The Spanish-language ad features new Latino singing sensation Charlie Bravo.
Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of CKE Restaurants, Inc., owns and operates a system of approximately 950 company and franchised Carl's Jr. restaurants in 13 Western states and Mexico.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs