USA: Carl's Jr. Introduces New Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger
"Ranch sauce currently is one of the most popular dressings in the country," said John Koncki, director of product development for Carl's Jr. "This unique combination of flavors and textures is the reason the Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger scored extremely high in consumer taste tests. We think our customers will agree, it's a great addition to our successful line of sourdough sandwiches."
The Sourdough Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger, which sells for $2.89 or $4.09 as a combo with fries and a drink, launched this week. It will be supported by two new television ads beginning June 18. The English-language spot will feature the selling line, "Without us, some guys would starve." The Spanish-language ad features new Latino singing sensation Charlie Bravo.
Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of CKE Restaurants, Inc., owns and operates a system of approximately 950 company and franchised Carl's Jr. restaurants in 13 Western states and Mexico.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action