NEW ZEALAND: Carlyon, Delmaine to create largest delicatessen food marketing firm in NZ
The anticipated merger of gourmet food marketer Delmaine Trading and food group Carlyon Holdings will create the largest delicatessen food marketing business in New Zealand, according to an article in the Grocers' Review (NZ). The merged business is to trade under a new name, and take its MD from Carlyon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast