THAILAND: Carrefour arm looks forward to 2002 expansion
The Thai arm of French retail giant Carrefour is set to bolster registered capital for expansion by a further 1.5bn baht (US$33m). The money will be added to the 7bn baht (US$154m) already set aside by CenCar Co to fund expansion. Pascal Billaud, managing director of CenCar, revealed that during 2002 the money would fund the building of two new large stores, in Samrong and Onnuj, and new outlets in Bang Khae, Ratchadapisek, Bang Bon and Bang Pla Kot.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning