THAILAND: Carrefour arm looks forward to 2002 expansion
The Thai arm of French retail giant Carrefour is set to bolster registered capital for expansion by a further 1.5bn baht (US$33m). The money will be added to the 7bn baht (US$154m) already set aside by CenCar Co to fund expansion. Pascal Billaud, managing director of CenCar, revealed that during 2002 the money would fund the building of two new large stores, in Samrong and Onnuj, and new outlets in Bang Khae, Ratchadapisek, Bang Bon and Bang Pla Kot.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target